The protection and security of personal data is a high priority for me. Therefore, I strictly adhere to the rules in the data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Telemedia Act and the data protection regulations of the European Union. In the following, I inform you about what kind of data is collected and for what purpose it is collected.
Name and contact of the responsible person pursuant to Article 4 (7) DSGVO
Expert for white-collar crime and compliance
Wiesbadener Straße 7
Phone: +49 6126-9513-343
Fax: +49 6126-9513-344
1. Data Transmission / Data Logging
When visiting this site, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. This data includes:
The collection is technically necessary to be able to display my website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS_GVO.
2. Use and storage of personal data
Personal data is only collected or processed if you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. as part of an enquiry via my contact form. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by law.
Provided that there are no legal retention periods and the storage purpose has been fulfilled, your data will be routinely deleted.
Unless there are necessary reasons in connection with a business transaction, you may at any time revoke in writing (e.g. by e-mail or fax) the previously granted consent to your personal data storage with immediate effect for the future.
4. Your Rights
In accordance with applicable law, you can ask me in writing at any time whether and which personal data I have stored about you. You will receive a corresponding notification immediately.
Provided that there are no legal or official reasons against it, you have the right to change, transfer, revoke, restrict the processing and delete your data at any time. The request for this should be addressed to me.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at any time.
5. Security of your data
Your personal data made available to me will be secured by taking all technical as well as organisational security measures in such a way that they are inaccessible to unauthorised third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is advisable to use the postal service, as complete data security cannot be guaranteed by e-mail.
Your personal data provided to me will be stored and processed exclusively on servers in the European Union of pixelegg Informatik und Design GmbH. Your data will not be transferred to a third country. Similarly, no automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 DSGVO, takes place.
6. Recipients or categories of recipients of your data
As a matter of principle, I do not pass on any data. If this should, nevertheless, be the case, I ensure that suitable technical and organisational measures have been taken so that the processing is carried out in accordance with legal requirements. Possible recipients of your data may be:
On some of my pages, I use so-called "session cookies" to make it easier for you to use my websites. These are small text files that are only stored on your hard drive for the duration of your visit to my website and, depending on the settings of your browser programme, are deleted again when you close the browser. These cookies do not retrieve any information stored about you on your hard drive and do not affect your PC or its files.
As long as you have not given me your consent for the use of these cookies, I will only use the cookies that are necessary for the operation. The legal basis is my legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO to ensure the functionality of my homepage.
You have the option to change the cookie setting of this website at any time. To do so, click on the "Fingerprint" icon (bottom right of each page).
Alternatively, you can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept cookies. This may mean that not all functionalities of the site are available to you.
I currently have the following cookies in use:
|dp_cookieconsent_status||www.forensic-sv.de||1 Day(s)||DP Cookie Consent|
8. Notice due to the use of a share button from Xing
My website uses functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time this page containing Xing functions is accessed, a connection to Xing servers is established. As far as I am aware, no personal data is stored in this process. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behaviour analysed.
9. Notice due to the use of a LinkedIn share button
My website uses functions of the network LinkedIn. The provider is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. Each time you access this page, which contains functions of LinkedIn, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. As far as I am aware, no personal data is stored in the process. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behavior is evaluated.
LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in [Germany]. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following checkmark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of direct personal references. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
11. order processors
We use external service providers (order processors), e.g. for shipping goods, newsletters or payment processing. A separate order data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work together with the following service providers: